11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 10-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Enthusiast

Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community Shademonger is a cornerstone of the community
Sonic Chronicles Opinions
I just recently picked up Bioware's new Sonic RPG, partly out of curiosity and partly out of respect for a great game developer. So far from what I have seen, it's sort of like...an introduction to RPGs for one that may be more inclined towards more classic Sonic experiences. It has so far been an enjoyable experience, I just hope that it stretches out for much longer than it seems to be headed. Been playing for around 5 hours or so, and have already acquired almost all of the playable characters, and the story seems to be coming to a head. The combat system is spectacular, and for someone who loves Elite Beat Agents as much as I do, it adds a level of skill to the otherwise random combat mechanics of most RPGs.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
I'll give it a go probably this weekend; keep me informed if it's a shorty though and if, all things considered, if it's still a goodie for a handheld RPG. I head from many that this is actually a pretty dark RPG story wise for Sonic....

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade