11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 09-25-2008, 02:26 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
I am probably not going to use a badge, I prefer my personal signature (Even though the result of my bartle test is pretty awesome...) and I don't really like the mess of having multiple signatures.
Ultimately we will offer a signature that allows you to composite a few elements of yourself... like a quiz score, your avatar, your quote... etc. Shooting for end of Oct for that. No promises though

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 09-25-2008, 04:54 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I want a Warhammer sig. I suppose I'd have to start playing to get one
Old 09-25-2008, 07:56 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Just pick somebody else's account name and use their sig.

Interesting news about the customizable sig, ChangeAgent.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:43 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
Ultimately we will offer a signature that allows you to composite a few elements of yourself... like a quiz score, your avatar, your quote... etc. Shooting for end of Oct for that. No promises though
Yeah that does sound better. I generally don't like to use generic badges unless it is something that associates me with a guild, I feel less special if everyone else has the same or almost the same badge as me. And we all know feeling less special leads to depression and suicide. It doesn't help that the only forum I actively visit except for this one doesn't allow image signatures, so I can't really "advertise" gamerDNA with one of the badges on there.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:52 AM

rexin has much to be proud of
i still havent chose ojne
Old 09-29-2008, 02:41 PM
Enthusiast

kanashi is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to kanashi Send a message via MSN to kanashi Send a message via Yahoo to kanashi
I decided to go with one of them, but I think I'll just make my own in the future.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:03 PM

Blacklance has much to be proud of
I love badges. Who doesnt?