11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming Platforms > iOS Gaming (iPhone, iPad, and iPod)

Old 09-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Enthusiast

Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community Wingman709 is a cornerstone of the community
iPhone
Well, I crossed over to the dark side this weekend. I picked up an iPhone. I have never been an Apple fan but I compared the only real iPhone competitors (LG's Dare and Sprint's Instinct) and found the iPhone to be an amazing phone. I am still amazed at this phone. I have never gotten excited over a cellphone before but I am very impressed with this.

I was surprised to see that the phone comes without any sort of instruction manual. I found this strange, but the darn thing is so easy to use that you can figure out everything very easily. Plus with the app store right there on the phone, there is no end in site as to what I can do with this thing.

Very nice. I gotta give Apple some props on this one.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
I'm waiting till they get one with a battery life that isnt completely shit.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:26 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Until then, I'm settling with my Glyde.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
soo why would you get a Iphone when you need to refill the battery all the time hymm hymm
Old 09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Founding Member

DaMann is a cornerstone of the community DaMann is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to DaMann
I have no problem with battery life on my IPhone, it should be noted that I don't have the 3g version though. I haven't had any real problems with my phone overall. It locks up for a second or two every once in awhile, but it certainly isn't enough to make me regret my purchase.

Its alot sturdy then I would have though as well. My phone has taken quite a bit of abuse from myself in friends. Lets just say it has hit the wall before, I'll leave out why that happened, but my point is the phone is pretty good overall.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:48 PM

giggas2 has much to be proud of
My gf just got an iPhone, and I have an iPod Touch. I can see some differences, but not enough. I'll stick with separate iPod / Phone combo. I have a Razr from my phone company anyway. That's plenty cool for me.