11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The one (and I believe only) "Galaxy Girl Adventure" comic type thingy. Not my art, but my screenshot/writing.

http://pak04.pictures.aol.com/NASApp...s&locale=en_US

Because yeah, we were that crazy and bored.

Old 01-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
This has been one of my favorite artists for a long time. Comic lovers should check out his stuff:

http://www.projectfiregun.com/

I can't find my fav. pic right now

Old 01-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Founding Member

This one is mine, done for my daughter. "The Sleep Fairy." Mostly put here because if you know my work, you know I do "cute" VERY infrequently!

Old 01-10-2007, 10:26 PM
Founding Member

Aww, I got unsticky-ed. DEMOTED!

LOL.

Anyway be sure to check out this comic:

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/screensh...ndex=20&Set=64

Great for a chuckle

Old 01-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
find me a picture

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
find me a picture
Of what, dear?

Or I can add you to the queue (it's a bit long atm) and make you one.

Old 01-11-2007, 02:31 AM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
you found a picture for mia find one for me I don't care what of something "me" I don't like to be on queues because I always forget about them

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 AM
Founding Member

For an avatar?

Old 01-11-2007, 02:42 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
demanding, eh?
Old 01-11-2007, 02:51 AM
Founding Member

Not my stuff, you may want to ask permission