11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 08-13-2008, 09:08 PM
Enthusiast

arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community arislyn is a paragon of the community

Old 08-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational

100% Killer, 47% Achiever, 40% Explorer, 13% Socializer and 200% Awesome.

No surprise there, I didn't exist back in the 80s and 70s.

Pew Pew Sniper.

What exactly is the "Commander" category in an RTS anyways? Everyone's a commander.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:47 AM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
Quote:
If you wanted to play a hand-held game growing up, you might have used:
Where is Sega's GAMEGEAR????

That thing was epic!
Old 08-16-2008, 01:16 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dem View Post
Where is Sega's GAMEGEAR????

That thing was epic!
Atari Lynx was the hottest... blue lightning or something... a flight sim/arcade title for it...

Makes me think we need a complete handheld gaming quiz.

What would the four end buckets for that be?

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
LCD hand held
Atari Lynx
Gameboy Colour
and Psp.

How about that?
Old 08-16-2008, 02:56 AM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
LCD hand held
Atari Lynx
Gameboy Colour
and Psp.

How about that?
Well, the way the buckets work, they have to be behavioral... so what behavioral conclusions can you draw about someone based on the hand held they prefer?

For instance are DS people different than PSP people are different from Gameboy SP people?

Or are there varying degrees of mobile gaming hardcore... like mobile phone people vs. PSP people...

A good quiz is one that builds into your behaviors as a gamer and therefore contributes to your gamerDNA... that is how we typically approach the quiz making... at least for the 4 that we are doing and the few others that are slated.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 08-16-2008, 03:12 AM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
game type - graphics - mobility (battery and connectivity) - control.
Least that's the way I view it.

I know people who bought psp's so they could transfer pr0n to a disk to watch too/from work. I had a DS for the games and control (stylus like a mouse control)
Old 08-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post

100% Killer, 47% Achiever, 40% Explorer, 13% Socializer and 200% Awesome.
WTF, you cheater. Who did you get to change your score?

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-16-2008, 08:45 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
WTF, you cheater. Who did you get to change your score?
Lols. I'm just cool like that. :c ool::coo l: :c ool::coo l: :c ool::coo l: :c ool::coo l: :c ool::coo l: :c ool::coo l:

Wow, failsmileys.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Here are my results:

Seems about right.

Yep, definite child of the 80's; though how I got any result from the 70's is beyond me.

I come at you like a battalion of Stormtroopers. And die just as quick as them.

I just sit back and build up an overwhelmingly massive army with a nigh
impenetrable base defense, then come and annihilate all.