11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Old 07-25-2008, 09:47 PM

Mitsuho has much to be proud of
By the title you dropped I'm guessing you play on a US/NTSC PS2. If that is the case I recommend Grandia, FF, BOF, Persona, Radiata, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, or Xenosaga.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:19 PM

Jellophile has much to be proud of
I've fallen out of playing too many RPGs lately, but eternal sonata is an alright game overall if you have a 360. If you have a gamecube (or wii for that matter) Tales of Symphonia was quite good.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by noliferuin View Post
tbh i'd rather trust a smackhead with my wallet than a gamespot review haha
gamefaqs user reviews FTW. Sure, a lot of them suck, but you can get a much better idea about a game from 10 random people than from one liar.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-12-2008, 03:08 AM

Jellophile has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
gamefaqs user reviews FTW. Sure, a lot of them suck, but you can get a much better idea about a game from 10 random people than from one liar.
As much as I usually disagree with gamespot reviews, I tend to find the majority of gamefaqs review contributors to be way off the mark. They either tend to just hate a game for some silly reason, or are complete biased fanboys.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:25 AM
Enthusiast

DODswe4 is a jewel in the community DODswe4 is a jewel in the community
Lost Odessey is nice, if you liked the style of dragon quest you should check out Blue Dragon (a bit childish grafic but nice game), of the old games go and play Chrono trigger its one of the best games ever made
Old 08-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Anyone else enjoying the FFIV remake on DS?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade