11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Old 08-11-2008, 06:54 PM

Amethystrose has much to be proud of
Theme Question - DAOC
I was wondering if it would be possible to get some sort of a theme geared more at Dark Age of Camelot?? I have gotten my Alliance page going strong here as well as the guilds themselves are setting up pages to keep together. It would be nice to have at least one that was customizable that gives it more of a feel for our game. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated !!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:47 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Have you guys checked out the "Warrior Legacy" theme? It reminds me of DAOC quite a bit.

You can see it here:
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.ph...ort=streetteam

Let me know what you think We'll be adding more themes soon, first up is a theme for Warhammer Online.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:41 PM

Yeah we played around with that one really doesn't fit well with our guild. Here's what we are using atm, I have customized it a little. The guild likes the one with the image of the warrior etc but didn't quite fit so I tried to add the guild flag in there.

http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=2891
Old 08-11-2008, 10:55 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
The best I can do is suggest that you try to customize what themes we currently have available to you and possibly try any future ones that appeal to you. We don't have any themes in the pipeline for DAOC players in particular so I'm sorry I can't help you more than that
Old 08-12-2008, 07:59 AM

That's kinda disheartening, ahh well. There are some of us that still love the game and probably will till they pull the plug. Just sad to see it get pushed completely in the dark.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:42 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
sam did pretty much sum it up however I just want to add that a lot of what makes these themes appear to be "for" a specific game are the images that you can swap out... So I think you can have something that is very DaoC oriented with some custom graphics that you can insert into our themes (as I see you are doing already!) I hope I'll be able to make these even more customizable into the future.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:50 AM

Thanks we have been working on it, it's the slot to the left where the warrior/player/female character tends to be is the issue I am having. I have tried various editing programs and can't seem to get it to fit just right. The Alliance actually loves the layout we have atm other then where our guild flag is because of the border around the image. I know you can't do specific to each guild etc but even if you could take something symbolic like the dragon head or even a something to represent each realm warrior would be appreciated, not even an entire layout. The hard thing is most of our guilds are from Gaheris so we wouldn't be realm picky LOL just something so it makes it feel like home =)