11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 08-12-2008, 03:34 AM

8234 is community member of note
is there a way i can delete my annoying posts that are bugging people?
hey,
i was wondering if there was a way i could delete all my old posts and i know that all of you are annoyed with my posts and i would like to take a brief second to apoligize to all of you guys that where annoyed "im sorry"
but you guys have to remember i just made my account two days ago well anyways i would like to delete all my posts and make a new one and add all the advice that i have received from all you guys im glad you helped me out .
Old 08-12-2008, 05:51 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Don't worry about it Just create a new thread with all that you learned and you'll be good to go Let the old threads die and continue on my good sir!
Old 08-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Look on the bright side, at least you don't feel the need to color code every paragraph. That would be pretty annoying for sure!

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm feeling feisty - maybe I'll start color coding my paragraphs!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:29 PM

8234 is community member of note
lol thanks guys. =D
Old 08-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8234 View Post
lol thanks guys. =D
That wasn't an invitation to be gay. . .

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 PM

Faelor has much to be proud of
Colored posts throw me in to a seizure-riffic state of excitement and joy.

Minus the excitement and joy.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:31 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
DON'T FORGET TO USE CAPS LOCK!!!1111!1 IT'S AWSOME!!
Old 08-12-2008, 11:55 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
AND MAKE IT REALLY BIG TOO!!!!!!11
Old 10-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Mia, we should be friends. Because... big capitalized rainbow colored text is fantabulously orgasmic x)