11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > RPG/Action/Adventure

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Thank you for affirming you only hang out with losers.
Says the man with the Star Wars avatar trolling a gaming site.....*yawn*
Can you fill a cliche out anymore?

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
PS - freaking legendary stuff there, arelos. Srsly. I can't figure out whether you're trying[*] to be funny, or are merely tall[**].
Tek, I'm wondering here... I think you're referring to Uncyclopedia. But you are aware of that other encyclopaedia, right? The one that's kinda like Uncyclopedia on a really bad acid trip and yet somehow manages to touch the pulse of the intarwebs in a fashion that Uncyclopedia never did?

And if you, gentle reader, think I am referring to Wikipedia, you are very likely much better off staying with that thought. Honestly.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:36 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_lazaro View Post
Says the man with the Star Wars avatar trolling a gaming site.....*yawn*
Can you fill a cliche out anymore?
If that's really the best you've got, why bother?

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 08-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
If that's really the best you've got, why bother?
Because your lame ass broken record can only come up with Flagshipped? Way to hop on a bandwagon. What other parts of your act did you steal from MMOSite?

When do I get to LOL you for getting Failcom'd?

Old 08-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Quote:
Anyone else kinda chuckling they know these titles?
You know it.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Savant

Where the hell is Mavic? I hate we're having this much fun without his presence...

Old 08-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Arelos_Dhrahin

Quote:
Where the hell is Mavic? I hate we're having this much fun without his presence...
I wouldn't call it fun on your end, you seem to have a grudge against Jodou and myself.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Working more than likely, he uses IRC occasionally.
Don't worry, we'll probably see his on Saturday.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:24 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Alright guys, this thread is getting a little out of hand. While I'm all for free discussion, personal attacks on this site are not tolerated in any way, shape, or form on this site.

I'm closing the thread - if you guys want to continue the discussion about Hellgate:London, please make a new thread and stay on topic.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns PM me and we'll take care of it privately.

Thanks,

Imran