11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 01-09-2007, 01:04 PM
Enthusiast

Varria has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Varria
Exclamation Warlordz are Recruiting in Lineage 2!
Yes you heard right....Auntie V has once again taken on the responsibility and honor of being a clan leader. It's been a long time since i cared to be in charge of anything, but here I am and looking forward to the many challenges of it.

Anyways, the Warlordz clan has been established in Lineage 2, and we are looking for PvP fanatics to join us and take part in becoming a dominant force on Teon server. If you have aspirations of taking over the world, or you just get a kick out of whacking peeps, then we are for you!

Our long term goals are to take over a castle and keep it, to raise our clan level to elite status, and generally have people fear us. However, there must be a measure of honor involved, so if you don't have any, then we probably arent for you. High Karma in this guild will not be acceptable.

My goals as a leader are to provide organized raid strategies every weekend once we have enough players of high enuff level to do so, and in the meantime help new members reach their goals by aiding them in the leveling process. TEAMWORK is the key word here....I am big on that word. Eventually (when the clan reaches high enuff level) an Academy will be purchased and erected to further help our new, lower level members.

If you have any further questions, or would like to join, just send me a message here and we will talk 1 on 1. Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon
Varria