11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 07-09-2008, 04:54 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
People get excited for E3 still? My only regret is never making it to one back when it was an actual show.
Maybe not as much as we used to, but there should still be some interesting stuff announced/demo'd/said. At gamerDNA we're particularly interested in hearing what Sony and Microsoft will say during their keynotes.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:56 PM

Cormyre has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Cormyre Send a message via AIM to Cormyre Send a message via MSN to Cormyre Send a message via Yahoo to Cormyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
People get excited for E3 still? My only regret is never making it to one back when it was an actual show.
You and I both (and my boss)... the last year it was big my Boss and I were talking about going the following year... and then they nerfed the thing... blah
Old 07-09-2008, 07:47 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormyre View Post
You and I both (and my boss)... the last year it was big my Boss and I were talking about going the following year... and then they nerfed the thing... blah
You guys should go to PAX then

FattyChubbs, Tarinth, Wormy and myself will be there representin' gamerDNA
Old 07-16-2008, 03:40 AM

UndeadMessenger has much to be proud of
I've been watching the E3 coverage and so far I think that RE5 and GOW2 are the best looking titles. I can't wait to play RE5 especially.
Old 07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I think the new RE looks like garbage and is being taken in a bad direction. The atmosphere is completely gone from what videos I've seen and it looks more like an action/adventure game now than survival horror.

Way to kill a franchise.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
I am looking forward to this one.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/16/jo...n-left-4-dead/