11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2006, 03:26 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Section One Looking for GvG Guests in Guild Wars
Section One in Guild Wars GvGs Monday - Thursday 3:00PM to 6:00PM ET

If you have ever wanted to GvG with players from top 20 teams, this holiday season is your chance. The ladder is closed and we are short two permanent members, so we are willing to take on guests with little GvG experience who might like to give it a shot.

You'll get to play with Scary Something (pV), X Hope Fails X (Cow) and Crazy Joe Davola (rift).

We are also recruiting permanent players for front and midline, but you must be able to fully commit to the above hours and pass a try-out.

PM me here on GuildCafe if you are interested.
Last edited by Roxianna : 12-20-2006 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Added timezone
Old 12-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Help, I'm Trolling

Despotica has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Despotica Send a message via AIM to Despotica
You and your crazy Euro hours!
Old 12-20-2006, 05:09 PM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despotica View Post
You and your crazy Euro hours!
Yeah, its limiting, but its when I can play.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:45 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
arrrgh euro hours are what made me have to leave, but its for the best

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-05-2007, 06:58 PM

Aeos has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Aeos
What does that translate in for EST? Cause I'd give my left leg to play with you guys, and I'm free at about 7:00PM till Midnight EST.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
it translates to about 1PM to 3PM PST so 3PM to 6PM EST

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 01-06-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeos View Post
What does that translate in for EST? Cause I'd give my left leg to play with you guys, and I'm free at about 7:00PM till Midnight EST.
Our time are 3:00Pm to 6:00PM ET. Unfortuntely the ladder is on, I hear permanently, so I don't know when I'd be able to guest new PvPrs a gain

When we logged off Thursday we were rank 28! We'll probably be 50 or so by Monday when we compete again. Next week Scary something will be back, so the current roster and build is:

Roxianna (One), Crippling Shot ranger flagger
Strider (One), Master of Magic smiter ele
Dawn (One), You're All Alone warrior
Martin (One), Searing Flames ele
Scary (pV), Grenth's dervish << #10 team
HopeXFails (cow), monk << wayout ahead as #1 team
Erazial (wm), monk << winners of Factions Championship in Liepzig
??? on Searing Flames

I am super excited to play with people this awesome. I can't wait for Monday!
Old 01-08-2007, 04:39 PM

Adderfist has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Adderfist Send a message via MSN to Adderfist Send a message via Skype™ to Adderfist
Lucky.

Oh. well. Have fun!
Closed Thread