11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 06-15-2008, 03:12 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeAgent View Post
We don't... but we are looking at adding one back in... Imran was actually looking at some options... we do want a live chat room though... if only so we can all hang out!
It just needs to be seen properly. Last time, the link was at the very bottom. I didn't even noticed until somebody told me.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 06-15-2008, 09:52 PM
gamerDNA Staff

ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community ChangeAgent is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to ChangeAgent Send a message via Yahoo to ChangeAgent Send a message via Skype™ to ChangeAgent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
It is a little more modern, but I do miss the color, and the background. Has GC, or w/e tf it's called now, thought about doing individual color scheme or design per member, so everyone looks a little different? or is there a way to do that currently that im unaware of?
I don't think we will do entire site wide skins... but we might offer profile skins in the future... a lot of stuff in front of that though.

I will look at bumping up the text size... but we did test lots of different versions of the site and there was a very strong vocal preference from the community for a black site vs. a white one... we were almost 100% dedicated to a white site with black text... but then we shifted back due to a lot of really good feedback from members on the site. And when you look at readability studies... there difference between white and black and black on white... there is slightly more readability for black on white... but not really a ton so we more went with it from a style perspective.

| VP/Products - GamerDNA.com| Founder/Creator - 360voice.com| Blogger - Trappermarkelz.com |
Old 06-16-2008, 06:17 PM
Enthusiast

Jamion is a jewel in the community Jamion is a jewel in the community
ok cool...I mean it looks nice, but i feel like im walking down a dark alley...<shivers>. But you did do a good job on the design.

Right
Perception, Right Intention, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness, Right Concentration
Old 06-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
ok cool...I mean it looks nice, but i feel like im walking down a dark alley...<shivers>. But you did do a good job on the design.
Boo!

(: (Sometimes, you just can't resist.)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --