11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Old 05-22-2008, 05:21 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterkill View Post
Is there a way to change how "transparent" the panels are? I'd like to let a little bit more of the bg image show through.
That is not editable. To get around IE bugs we used tileing transparent .pngs. I don't think you want to go more transparent though. Seriously it just makes your content unreadable.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:18 AM

Winterkill has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
That is not editable. To get around IE bugs we used tileing transparent .pngs. I don't think you want to go more transparent though. Seriously it just makes your content unreadable.

It seems to have lightened up a bit on its own now. As to unreadable content, if there was a slider we could theoretically adjust it. no need now though, its looking fine the way it is.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:03 PM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
What I meant with the stacking was that it doesn't stack (Or tile, whatever the proper way to say it is.) all the way down, it stops at the point where I marked on the picture and then it has the standard background color. It would be nice if you could have your costum background stack all the way down.

Thanks for the help though.

Ok I think this issue is fixed now... is it working on your guildpage?
Old 05-27-2008, 05:59 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zel View Post
Ok I think this issue is fixed now... is it working on your guildpage?
Yep, working now, thanks.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:39 AM

LadyLakia has much to be proud of
I have a quick question also. In the heading for my guild wepage is there a way to resize the font size? I can't seethe whole name of my guild because it is behind part of the graphics. Thanks!!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Lakia View Post
I have a quick question also. In the heading for my guild wepage is there a way to resize the font size? I can't seethe whole name of my guild because it is behind part of the graphics. Thanks!!
I looked at your page, it looks like there's something wrong with the logo, it's supposed to be centered in the middle. So I'm guessing it's a bug with that theme, I'd recommend sending in a support ticket. The font size is not the problem.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:44 AM

LadyLakia has much to be proud of
Thanks!! I didn't think it looked centered either but..... I am kinda blond!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Lakia View Post
Thanks!! I didn't think it looked centered either but..... I am kinda blond!
Yeah if you just highlight it (As in, mouse click and drag) you can easily tell that it's not.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:04 AM

sunnymara has much to be proud of
hey im new to this guild cafe thing ive made the website what i wanna know is how do i put a photo on the front page?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:35 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymara View Post
hey im new to this guild cafe thing ive made the website what i wanna know is how do i put a photo on the front page?
There's a bunch of ways to do that depending on where you want the photo. The first step is always the same though, upload an image to your gamerDNA. It's okay to make it "private" if its just for your Web page and not for your profile.

Next, give us a link to your site then tell us where you want this photo.