11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Guild Themes Design Workshop

Old 05-01-2008, 10:24 AM

Winterkill has much to be proud of
How do I make a guild filmstrip?
I hope this is the right forum. If not, my apologies. I see the option to add pictures to a guild filmstrip. So how do i actually place the filmstrip on the front page? Say... above the announcements? Im new at this so bear with me.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:04 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
We have not implemented the guild film strip yet. What you are seeing is the exposed plumbing of the system to come. Notice you can also tag images as belonging to a game.

As I understand it, images tagged as for a guild are being stored reduntantly. So they are part of both of your individual gamerDNA and also your guild's. When the system is complete, all the guild tagged images will be available on the guild site for one thing and another including a filmstrip...after we build the stuff.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:27 PM

Winterkill has much to be proud of
Thank you, thought I was going crazy
Old 05-09-2008, 02:39 PM

VThumper has much to be proud of
Thanks For Building A Guild Filmstrip. Looking Forward To Showing Off The Pics I Took Of My Guildmates.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:30 PM

korma has much to be proud of
Yeah! I was really happy to see that option when I uploaded my pics! But, I was disappointed to discover that there was no guild filmstrip yet.

Hope it gets finished soon! Thanks!

Cheers!
Old 05-16-2008, 02:59 AM
Enthusiast

dumpweed is community member of note
w0w cool i'll create my own guild film strip too!