11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Ok, as this thread is slowly taking a dive
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4nRNYG_xM2U

Fuel for thought
Old 01-08-2008, 12:57 PM
Enthusiast

Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community Batgra is a paragon of the community
Quote:
I fail to see how that could possibly be a bad thing. Honestly.

And I might add: that would be the whole point.
I guess im just a little more forgiving. the point i was trying to make is that a person could get off on the wrong foot and then maybe regret it and make an attempt to positively contribute. If getting off on the wrong foot meant that he pissed of/insulted/annoyed a handful of players to the point where they dont even read his posts and go strait to assigning negative feedback... id go as far as saying its not really fair to him. the ability to get his posting status back is supposed to be meant as a second chance (theoretically).

its like releasing a guy from prison - and then throwing him back in because the same jury that put him there were waiting outside to protest his release.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community

FORUM HIJACK this forum is now emo exclusive
post your emo's!

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt View Post
Just becuse forum people hate me doesn't mean real gamers do,
It also doesn't mean they don't. But then, maybe you behave differently among people who know where you live.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 01-09-2008, 12:12 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Ok, as this thread is slowly taking a dive
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4nRNYG_xM2U

Fuel for thought
Hahaha.

'till you run out of cake.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Hey since Stunt is famous without any positive feedback does that make him my evil nemisis >.>

FYI Keep the emo rush going!!!

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:00 AM

Tsigeyusv is a cornerstone of the community Tsigeyusv is a cornerstone of the community Tsigeyusv is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Tsigeyusv Send a message via Yahoo to Tsigeyusv
I like the idea of negative feedback doing two things:
-limiting your posting ability for a short period of time and
-adding an /ignore feature for the GMs to eliminate the ability to receive PM's from the offender during said period of time.

But, now that I think on it, its not a good thing to simply seek out people who can't speak out against the popular ideas, which may earn negative feedback, but would be helpful for those "fuck you asshat" type comments which serve no real purpose.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:11 PM

Brittaniey is a jewel in the community Brittaniey is a jewel in the community
Send a message via MSN to Brittaniey
I am having that problem, I do not want to seem dumb, i read everything, But i did not find a real answer to the question " What (if anything ) do i have to do to get my Famous star shown in the forums?

[URL="
Old 04-26-2008, 09:30 PM

Drakiis is a jewel in the community Drakiis is a jewel in the community
this thread is hilarious...