11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 04-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by QforQ View Post
Bioshock's art and setting was great, but even not counting those things the game was still a lot of fun. I enjoyed the levels, the weapons, the story, etc.

I think Bioshock's real success was the story telling. That seems to be what everyone talks about at least
If only Bioshock had been as entertaining in the gameplay department as it was in the looks department, it would be a contender. Sort of like having a dumb blonde girlfriend. (As if I would know what it's like to have a girlfriend... )

Prey had relentlessly linear levels, cliche'd storyline, and in spite of that it was reasonably fun to play. It scores over Bioshock in the "blowing things up" department.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 04-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
If only Bioshock had been as entertaining in the gameplay department as it was in the looks department, it would be a contender. Sort of like having a dumb blonde girlfriend. (As if I would know what it's like to have a girlfriend... )
I was about to make a crack and say, "STEP ONE: Put down the keyboard!" And then I remembered how I met my husband.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Duke Nukem 3D beats both Bioshock AND Prey.
Rude, Crude, Vulgar.... it was grown up gamer heaven.