11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-12-2008, 03:17 PM

Grahamiam has much to be proud of
I hate people who bump.

Is it possible to link roster to armory, and is the roster supposed to pull my guild information from armory?
Old 03-12-2008, 05:00 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The WoW rosters are linked to the Armory because the individual characters in GamerDNA come from the Armory.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:43 PM

Grahamiam has much to be proud of
That's fine, but on my roster, it has CHAR NAME then GUILD CAFE NAME. To see a char's equipment, I click on their Guild Cafe name then Characters then I can scroll down to find the character and it lists their gear (half of which has a working scrollover link), but it does not list stats etc. Instead of going through that it'd be nice if the char name on the roster linked directly to a site dedicated to that character, whether it's armory or otherwise.

Also, based on the beginning of this thread I thought that GuildCafe would pull in my guild roster from Armory, but that does not appear to be happening.

I guess the best solution at this point is to make a custom roster page and disable the built in one? Which again is fine with me, I'm just making sure I'm not misunderstanding or misusing the built in roster's functionality.