11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 03-06-2008, 04:48 PM

Blanco has set foot on a distinguished road
Chat Reset?
I'm sure there is probably another thread about this somewhere... but chat has been bugged for a while. It always shows people still in the room long after they leave. This hasn't been a problem for me until the last couple days, though, when it says I can't log in since another user with my user name is already in the chat. I've done everything on my end that I thought might work, but nothing has changed!

Help me chat plz!
Old 03-07-2008, 02:00 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
We are leaving chat broken just to piss off Mavic.

Seriously though, we are basically not going to support that POS chat program we have now. We would have removed it entirely, but public outcry has saved it every time. The plan is to write a cool jabber client.