11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 03-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Yeah really in the end I view Fortress Forever and TF2 like Sonic and Mario. Sure, one's faster and a bit more crazy...but the other one has more polish to it.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 03-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
one big reason why im obsessed with TF2.
Imagine your defending
your adament you will win

do to the medic>heavy set up with a few sentry guards sitting there at the point. All of a sudden the sentries are sapped and the people who rush to fix them drop dead by the demo man "who turns invisible runs around the corner"
One of your snipers run back until you realize it wasnt one when he stabbed the medic in the bank then took the tank down quickly after, then the flood gates poor in because the snipers and sticky-bombers you set no longer exist. Your pulling your hair wondering wtf happened.

Im sitting there with my chai playing a spy, and feel the success of ass raping you. That sir is a good game.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.