11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 03-01-2008, 09:49 AM

Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community
WoW co-op? Do you accept the challenge?
Hello there adventurer,

Do you remember the time when you first started playing your MMORPG? Did you wait for it? Did you play the beta? Did you spend the time before the release to determine all sorts of semi-important decisions, like the race and the server you were going to play on? Perhaps what professions you would take, or set up a whole guild and deciding on this together? How did you like that? Do you want to relive that moment? Or perhaps you just want to start a new character from scratch? Then join The Casual Reserves because they will give you this chance! Most decisions still have to be made, so now is the time to join!

Or perhaps you have played World of Warcraft before? However the raiding got into the way of real life? Perhaps your significant other grows tired with your raid schedule? Being online for 3 or 4 hours on 3 raid days is too much? Then how about something different? The Casual Reserves will be a relax guild with as many planned events that you want? WoW co-op might be your event. The idea is to get together with a group and level together. This can be planned according to the group needs, but we aim at one time a week to start with. The group will stay close and only level on that day. The main challenge will be that the group is on their own. No pimping of your co-op character allowed. Determine the rules before we start on the forums now!

Of course, you can also join the casual reserves just because you want to be in a friendly and mature guild to enjoy the game in your own pace and with friendly people. At this time we have no plans to raid regularly or get together the best PvP groups. Read more about my guild ideas on my blog, or check out the site to join up.

Kind regards,

Sneek, guildmaster of The Casual Reserves.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 AM

Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community Sneek is a cornerstone of the community
Dear guildcafe members, above is the ad I made for my new guild. I want to use this outside Guildcafe too. So from you I hope to get two things:

1) New members
2) Comments good and bad and suggestions.

Also check out my latest blog entry which is about advertising your guild on the web. Also comments on the blog are most welcome.

Kind regards,

Sneek