11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > Tabletop Games

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in an RPG gaming club on here?
Yeah that sounds awesome! 18 75.00%
Nah, not really. 1 4.17%
Don't really see a point; if they want forums they can host their own on here. 1 4.17%
Is it instanced or does it have meaninful open world pvp? 4 16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
Alright here's an update, with some apologies to those who participated and an explanation:

Our group wasn't really hopping and I'm afraid a lot of that was on my end. I take the blame on the inactivity because I wasn't really taking enough time to provide enough stuf for everyone nor to promote the group outside of the already established GC role players who were interested.

Real life has thrown some chaos grenades at me; especially career wise. I have a chance to establish a position in my company working full time managing a branch of the business doing stuff I absolutely love (T-Shirt printing, hat embroidery, other print stuff). The catch is I have a couple months time frame to be making this part of the business kick off, and I have a lot of maintenance and prepartaion, plus inventory and marketing ahead of me as I'm pretty much flying solo save my lovely wife-to-be contributing her graphics design and a buddy of mine helping me establish an online front.

So, since our group wasn't really hopping anyway, I decided to just clobber the sucker. I have some other guild-related projects I may end up using my account for, and to be honest something like the Gamer's Table really needed someone more active with more time to dedicate to it.

If Arelos still has CoRP, I would love to be a contributing member where I can if he still wants to run that at all. If anybody else wants to take the mantle, go for it and I will lend any advice I can. And I hope maybe we can still keep the general Tabletop discussions going around here.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 02-06-2008, 12:59 AM

monkeyballs has taken things to a new low monkeyballs has taken things to a new low
Old 02-06-2008, 05:57 AM

Frithrae is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Frithrae Send a message via Yahoo to Frithrae
if someone puts up a free system - I'm totally in!!

Otherwise I"ll just read .
Huntress of Warcraft
Vestal
Guardian of Cimmeria Server - AoC
Frith
Beta for Chronicles of Spellborn
Old 02-06-2008, 07:39 PM
Savant

revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED revlazaro CLASSIFIED
I'll make a post in a new thread out here with some free game systems for ya Frithrae. There's actually a lot of good ones out there for no cost.

Leader of Hamnation [PIG]
Member of the EYE Alliance
Check out my gaming blog: The Chaos Grenade
Old 02-23-2008, 03:11 PM

Team_Cky has much to be proud of
This sounds like a great idea .. anything I can do to help please let me know