11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 02-22-2008, 05:10 PM

Sar'grath is community member of note
Exclamation Had Enough With Your MMO?
Hello Guildcafe,

Are you tired of the endless grinding of level-based games? Sick of being restricted by stupid class systems? Fed-up with auto-attack and macroed abilities? Pissed off at the Developers for unbalancing their game?

Take a look at Darkfall. Attack anyone, anywhere. Loot everything. No levels. Completely skill-based.

My clan, Disciples of the Shattered Skull, is recruiting the best from all other MMO's in an effort to build a large Ork community strong enough to topple all other races in Darkfall. If you're looking for a change and want to join a clan that will have a future in Darkfall, take a look at our site.

If you already have a clan and would like to become a military sub-clan, please contact me. If you wish to join or have questions, I will be happy to answer any.

Sincerely,
Sar'grath the Skull
Disciples of the Shattered Skull---Darkfall Clan
Old 02-22-2008, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavic View Post
Whats it like having a guild for a game thats never going to come out?

I would predict this thread goes for 5 pages, but i'm sure were all tired of making fun of Darkfall.
Whatever you wanna say man. Newest Journal coming out today. I'll keep you posted.

Why don't you just go back to grinding and forget about the decent games out there.
Old 02-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Can't we all just get along?

Old 02-22-2008, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Can't we all just get along?
I'm just looking for skilled players who are sick of grinding to join so they can get into the beta of the greatest game ever created.

People can say what they want, but I have connections who said release is around July 20th.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavic View Post
LOL....I applied for Darkfall guild beta 3 years ago.
Who would win in a fight: Duke Nukem Forever or Darkfall?

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 02-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well...first they'd both have to show up!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist that one...carry on.)

Old 02-22-2008, 06:17 PM

Like I said. New Dev Journal coming today. Keep an eye out on Warcry.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:21 PM

FUCK ALL OF YOU WHO SAY DARKFALL'S VAPORWARE! HAHAHA!

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...61#post1192761