02-20-2008, 01:29 PM
Versions Notes for 2/19/2008
- Many, many small changes, tweaks, and fixes to the DNA Panel:
- No more flash message for selecting or bringing up the form to edit items. Now, a flash message is only shown when you create a new item, update an existing one, or delete one. The flash message is highlighted in red, and then fades to black. Flash messages are also somewhat more consistent in their look, in terms of capitalization
- All forms should now cause the loading indicator to appear and disappear when they are submitted
- Forms are now disabled when the game is being changed (i.e. for adding a game, character, or LFG)
- Fixed average image rating defaulting to 5, instead of 0
- this is an error because the new rating system is a flat count of positive hits, thus 0 is default.
- Comments on images may now be rated.
- New rating UI added for images and image comments
- Image view page enhanced