11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Ask a Hardware Guru

Old 12-19-2006, 05:36 PM

peter is community member of note
not a hardware q
seeing as everyone here is a expert on the intraweb, does anyone use Pc-Telephony software?

I've been looking around the web and all I find are shareware and old programs. I would like a more up to date package that lets me manage my modem just like a phone, so that I can make use of my wireless earpiece.

Suggestions?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:45 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I use plain old Yahoo messenger with voice. I actually bought my phone number from them. I tried Vonage Soft Phone and Skype, but Yahoo messenger seems fine and its one less piece of software installed since I use it for IMS.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 PM

Ill take a look into it.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:55 PM

Actaully I don't need a VoIP service, I need some software that will let me route my exisiting landline through my modem and let me answer/dial calls with.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:08 PM

zombienerd has much to be proud of
Try http://www.supervoice.com/asp/produc...supervoice.asp

I used an older copy of their software in the late 90's with my first "Voice Modem"

It turned my computer into a speaker phone/answering machine/fax center.. I would imagine it still does all that today

Later,

Ga'rak