Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-29-2008, 10:42 PM

Shurizaz2 has much to be proud of
Can't tag/join my guild
Hi!

Everytime I try to tag myself as a member of my guild I get this message:
The database query failed: Duplicate entry 'NULL' for key 3
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/mysql.class.php:55) in /zAddTag.php on line 221

Anyone know how I get rid of it and be able to tag myself as a fellow guildie?

Thanks in advance

Shurizaz
Old 01-30-2008, 12:41 AM
GuildCafe Theme Designer

Zel is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Zel
what is your guild? does it have other members here on GuildCafe that did not have this problem?
Old 01-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Enthusiast

Zedar has set foot on a distinguished road
My guild is the "Knights of 3305" and I have the same problem. I also have the same problem with our AO guild -- 3305 Local.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:25 PM

Voqar has much to be proud of
I'll do one better...

Heh, I can't figure out how to join my guild at all and can't find anything at all that indicates how to do it!
Old 02-01-2008, 02:39 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurizaz2 View Post

Anyone know how I get rid of it and be able to tag myself as a fellow guildie?

Thanks in advance

Shurizaz
No worries, the tagging system is not where you join your guild and it is going away any how--that's why it's not even on the navigation now. We are replacing it with GamerDNA...which we have not even put the best part of yet.

The best way to join up with your guild here is to get the shortcut from your guild leader and put /join on the end of it. Something like
HTML Code:
http://myguildname.guildcafe.com/join
When you you arrive type in the guild password and you are in. Many guilds reset their password, but many leave it as "join" so try that if you can't get hold of your guild leader.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:45 AM

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Try /group/your guild name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedar View Post
My guild is the "Knights of 3305" and I have the same problem. I also have the same problem with our AO guild -- 3305 Local.
I guess I need to write a knowledge base article on finding guilds

The Knights of 3305 are not hosted on GuildCafe. You are what we call a GuildWire guild. This means you have your Website elsewhere and only use GuildCafe for recruiting.

Your recruiting ad is at

http://www.guildcafe.com/group/Knights of 3305

The link on that page connects to your guild's real Web site.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:57 AM

Where's my guild?
If you have no idea where you guild is you can

Click on the "Guilds" link on the navigation bar above.

OR

HTML Code:
http://www.guildcafe.com/group/your guild name exactly with spaces