11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 01-09-2008, 05:07 PM

dpi209 has much to be proud of
Online Gaming History ends last year...
Hello!

When editing a game on my profile, I noticed that I can't choose 2008 as a year I started or ended playing a game. I guess the drop down list needs an update
Old 01-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Oh, you didn't hear? The world has come to an end, stop living already.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Or maybe it's just a y2k8 bug.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 01-09-2008, 11:37 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Or maybe it's just a y2k8 bug.
Fortunately we were able to hire a crack assault team of COBOL developers who were able to piece through the billion+ lines of code in our Enterprise Gaming Record Warehouse and fix all cases of this issue...At least to the best of our knowledge. The world is safe (for now).

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 01-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I thought it was because last year's release list was so dismal, you figured we would want to skip gaming all together in 2008.

gaming news