11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
mmmm... that makes me want to go make some tea.

Okay I'm on my personal page and I click on Reading in the tag window.

I'm brought to the page where I see who is tagged with Reading - I see avatars for me, Armaya, EvilAerosolCan, and someone named Nautar.

I click Nautar and am directed to the appropiate page.

Being nosey about this person who also likes to read, I click the find posts link - and .........tada! I'm back at my personal page!
Old 12-29-2006, 01:44 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
(she's a stalker...here's an avatar for Mia)

Old 12-29-2006, 01:46 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
hee hee
shh - you weren't supposed to tell anyone that!
Old 12-31-2006, 02:22 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
This is happening to me. I know I said in an earlier post it wasn't, but I either wasn't doing the same thing or the problem just developed. No matter how I get to another persons page, the find posts or threads links take me back to mine.
Old 12-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Must Be Evil

Yup. It happens a couple other ways too - but I didn't pay close enough attention.