11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-11-2007, 06:58 PM

GrAgOn has much to be proud of
guild site problems
guild site problems

when i click on forums on my guildpage u have to scroll down to see the forum how can i get that to the top of the page?

Old 12-11-2007, 08:36 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrAgOn View Post
guild site problems

when i click on forums on my guildpage u have to scroll down to see the forum how can i get that to the top of the page?

It's not supposed to look that way at all and for 99.9% of people it doesn't. I had one other report of this problem, but the person decided to leave GuildCafe rather than help us fix it.

It would be a great service to the community if you would "Ask a Question" in Support and furnish the name of the Guild as well as what browser and version you are using. We'll than be able to get started on finding out and fixing why it looks wrong for you.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 AM

GrAgOn has much to be proud of
thank you i send a question to the help desk with the pictures and info

Old 12-12-2007, 01:17 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
I seem to remember a (brief) time when my site's forums did this as well. I don't recall what was done to fix it, if anything, I believe I assumed that it was a GC bug that caused it to happen, and that Roxi & Co. were responsible for fixing it. Now I wish I'd paid attention to what sort of changes were made to the guild page around that time. Sorry I can't be of any real help.