11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Friends? What friends?
Unless this is just another failure on my part, perhaps wishful thinking, I belive that the "Profile Builder" is displaying the wrong amount of friends.

Mine says:

Your Friends: Total Friends: 9 | Invited Friends: 0

The list on my personal page is a bit longer then that.
Oh and, I still haven't figured out where to report my bug findings to, if there is a place like that, wich is why I'm posting this thread. Maybe that's a sign that I don't do enough bug hunting? =D
Old 12-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
*looks at profile builder*
im comming up short as well, but i atleast have more then 9 so that means im cooler >.>
and i think they want you to post, thats how ive always gotten things done.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaiika View Post
im comming up short as well, but i atleast have more then 9 so that means im cooler >.>
Yuh, well I'm almost at teh magic numbar, (Post count, look at the post count!) and then you can't evar be kewler then me. After that I'll just have to catch up to Roxi and then I'll be the king of the forums! Quantity over Quality ftw!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Enthusiast

Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community Tanaiika is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Yuh, well I'm almost at teh magic numbar, (Post count, look at the post count!) and then you can't evar be kewler then me. After that I'll just have to catch up to Roxi and then I'll be the king of the forums! Quantity over Quality ftw!
well i can just quote the crap out of you alot and express my feeling in meaningless accro's roflcopter
i will get there eventually sir >.> only been on here for a couple of months and the reason why i joined this site is gone because i am no longer in any kin or guild.
So my popularity gain is now at a crawl.

Vorbis - if I imagine Taniika is the boy and that's his crazy mental hospital escapee dad then suddenly his dead baby obsession makes a lot more sense.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
i will get there eventually sir
True true, but then I'll be at 13337. Beat that, ha!
Quote:
So my popularity gain is now at a crawl.
Yuh, mine to. I do my best to spam witty one-liners but I haven't gotten post respect in over a week! Well perhaps not a week, but atleast not at the rate that it used to rain in, I need to step up my game and be more funnay.

Edit: I'm contemplating making a Magic number thread for more quantity, but that would be pretty shamefull. On the other hand, I did have a "Loveboat contest" to get my fame title, so it's not like I have anything to lose.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Enthusiast

If only i was a girl.... then i would would rule the world of GC
i saw somethin that made me lol and be sad at the same time.
while runnin through the profiles i ran into a girl who has almost as many fame points as me... and she did nothing but post a few pics. didnt show any respect for anyone had a few friends, and a buttload of guys giving props to her, and why.... because shes a girl who doesnt look like a train wreck.

What about me! i have boobs too, i smell nice lol. Gimmie some respect. i need to be famous now!

Old 12-10-2007, 11:32 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
If only i was a girl.... then i would would rule the world of GC
Yuh, true that. I only have 850 profile views while the hawt ladies (Hi Reenala! /poke) have gazillions! It's unfair. There needs to be more gamer chicks who look at hawt dudes and green monsters with big teeth.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Enthusiast

it couldnt hurt to have a profile pic thats slightly more self specified then a domokune... just a thought.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Quote:
it couldnt hurt to have a profile pic thats slightly more self specified then a domokune... just a thought.
Are you insulting Teh Monstar? You better not be, for your sake. He will eat your face.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I would give you both some Respect right now - but I'm on my work computer and running IE I'm without internet at home for the next few weeks.

I'll give ya both some post reputation!