11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > MUDs and Interactive Fiction

Old 06-13-2007, 11:27 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by melee View Post
heheh yep sure do .. we fought and ran and fought and charged many times.

I do remember a mountain battle with Syrix(sp?) and some others that went on and on and on and on....

it was great fun

Melee
the Murg
Syrix's flying fortress attacked Fayd. I remember Tarinth coding while I wrote room descriptions. Phelan got killed by a mob and somebody looted him. He was so mad. I think we ended up taking looting out of the game. I am sure Syrix reyurned to Fayd over and over as the years passed though.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:39 PM

EagleEyeSy is community member of note
Hey Faydians. Another fugitive here. I guess I got in at the tail end of the life of LoFP... but one thing is certain. It remains my most fulfilling on-line gaming experience to date. I’ve never encountered anything like it since and often recall all the good times (and bad times) I had there.

The tech guild was awesome. We had some great events run by Pixie? Alpie the mechanoid was hilarious. Graul the wolf-man. The great guild and gear we had. Sorry if I don’t remember everyone or get the names wrong.

When I first started Tobias tricked me into going to an area where the mobs would easily kill me. I never did get him back.

My first and best PvP moment was against the dark mage Kristian (SP?). He kidnapped me from town center, bound and gagged me with magic and set into taunting me. I concentrated on my disjunct amulet, it dropped all the spells on me and him and I was able to easily fire 100 arrows before he knew what had happened. Ah, good times.

There was a muscular chick with a name that started with Sy and we would get thought messages mixed up depending on who logged in first.

I remember Sauron. Really evil nasty bastard. And Rayvin captured me during an event. I got to roleplay a helpless torture victim.

Good times.
Last edited by EagleEyeSy : 07-13-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 02:21 AM

EagleEyeSy is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacy View Post
The once upon a time Schrodinger's Cat.
Weíve never met, but Iím pretty sure your char was in a portrait in the Adventurerís guild or some other place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierron View Post
A year or two before the game closed, Sierron had fully switched from being evil, to being purely neutral and was intent on following Ordanin who was the new god of balance, replacing the dead Kaliban, the god of the poor quarter.
Now I remember you. You were that vampire that pretended not to be a vampire. My char was totally skepitcal but you kept coming up with all these funny excuses.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:00 PM

Montar has much to be proud of
<knocks on the door> Hello? Anyone still here?

Hi everyone! Boy, it's awesome to see so many familiar names. Reading through the thread immediately brought backs tons of wonderful memories.

It's been 15 years since I started with Legends and I still maintain (to anyone who will listen) that the experiences we forged there are the best the gaming world has ever seen.

Shanta and I are still together, living on the east coast now, back in my home town. She says hi to everyone.

Hope to get some more discussion going here!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:46 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Great to hear from you Montar--it's wonderful that LoFP served as the catalyst for so many memories and relationships. I hope you'll stick around with us!

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 11-26-2007, 07:59 PM

Mugglewump has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mugglewump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montar View Post
<knocks on the door> Hello? Anyone still here?

Hi everyone! Boy, it's awesome to see so many familiar names. Reading through the thread immediately brought backs tons of wonderful memories.

It's been 15 years since I started with Legends and I still maintain (to anyone who will listen) that the experiences we forged there are the best the gaming world has ever seen.

Shanta and I are still together, living on the east coast now, back in my home town. She says hi to everyone.

Hope to get some more discussion going here!
Hey there, Mike!

I'm still here - lurking around and reading forum postings. Glad to see that you finally appeared again. ;p

Give big hugs to Bonnie for me!!

Old 11-27-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglewump View Post
Hey there, Mike!

I'm still here - lurking around and reading forum postings. Glad to see that you finally appeared again. ;p

Give big hugs to Bonnie for me!!
Heya!

Man, it's awesome to "see" you again. Bonnie sends big hugs back your way.

It's like a high school reunion in here, just way better.

Now that we're all here, who wants to make the graphical LOFP and knock WoW off of its throne?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:26 PM

Mugglewump has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mugglewump
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montar View Post
Heya!

Man, it's awesome to "see" you again. Bonnie sends big hugs back your way.

It's like a high school reunion in here, just way better.

Now that we're all here, who wants to make the graphical LOFP and knock WoW off of its throne?
I'm in! ;p

Might be a little hard persuading a couple of our old number to return though - as they've have been nicely assimilated by SOE years back.

Old 11-29-2007, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugglewump View Post
I'm in! ;p

Might be a little hard persuading a couple of our old number to return though - as they've have been nicely assimilated by SOE years back.
Bah, it's only SOE, I'm sure they'd come back to work with us!
Old 11-30-2007, 04:10 AM

Topkid has much to be proud of
Greetings all! Lukas Brian deCameron here. It'd sure as heck be fun to be thriteen again and hanging out with all you 'venchurers and stuff. Gol, Montar, I 'member you like it was yesterday. And Phelan and Frumberas and all o' them fine folks. And the Nissa too, she was real neat.

Alex says hi too!