11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Exhalted Overlord

Nautar has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Nautar
Funny thing is, I love classical as well... I can go from Dimmu Borgir to JS Bach's Goldberg Variations (my favorite classical number) at any moment, causing mass confusion among any bystanders.

Can't seem to do country or hip hop, even if I try...
Old 12-23-2006, 12:16 AM

Fester-Rotcrotch has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Fester-Rotcrotch
I enjoy many types of music: orchestra, jazz, rock/hard rock, older metal, classical, and some country.

Amongst my favorite bands/artists would be: Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Tool, Disturbed, Mudvayne, Al Yankovich, Godsmack, and CALM.

Humbly,

Fester
Old 12-23-2006, 04:21 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Mia, did you see the Daughtry stuff I put up for you in Roxi's favorite band thread?

This is my favorite amateur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VowwPcb7eZE

Old 12-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Mia, did you see the Daughtry stuff I put up for you in Roxi's favorite band thread?
I hadn't - but I just went and looked. yeah - he made American Idol worth watching that season. Extremely talented and easy on the eyes too!

I'm an eclectic gal as well - I love punk, ska, hardcore, oi....but I also love 'classic rock,' classical, jazz, big band/swing....I'm not really a huge fan of country, pop, or rap (unless it's older rap).

My favorite band of all time was a local hardcore band. They had a great sound and a female bass player (which was terribly cool to me). I worte them a fan letter asking if there was any way I could get a new copy of their demo tape - as the copy of a copy of a copy that I had was wearing out. I ended up being friends with them!

I was like a wimpy roadie - I'd go to the shows with them - I'd lug equipment around and I would bake them chocolate chip cookies, lol. I got to go into the recording studio with them and do back-up vocals (yelling actually). I went on mini-weekend tours with them and got to come back with on the road horror stories. It was great!

They're called BiG MiSTAKE - and they led the Connecticut hardcore scene through my highschool and undergraduate years.

http://www.ilovebigmistake.com/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=266 2319

OMG!!! I go to the site to get the link for you all and they're doing a reunion/benefit show January 6th!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!