11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-22-2006, 11:58 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
We doubled the size of avatars--let's see one of the animated ones, if it fits now.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-23-2006, 12:08 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Okay, but they won't be MY avatars unless I say so....I still have to load the software I need to animate stuff.

Old 12-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Do I need to log out and back in or something? I just tried to put one up and got
"Your file of 49.9 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype."

(19.5 was what it was yesterday)

Old 12-23-2006, 12:23 AM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
It was increased to 40KB, and I don't think you need to relog, but I'll take a look at it again.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Founding Member

I couldn't get anything in over the old 19.5 still.

"Your file of 31.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype."