11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 09-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
I'm sorry Shadow, I don't have a good answer for you. But while on the topic of coop--

I'm still waiting for that sick coop game to come out that aims not just to deliver a coop campaign mode, but actually glorify the coop mode. They have to aim to actually convert people into coop gamers, not just deliver content to appease the coop crowd.

Now that Microsoft has introduced the world to achievements, maybe the time is right for a coop-centric game.

A coop game built around xbox achievements sure sounds like serious business to me.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:29 AM

sared2181 has much to be proud of
meow...
unfortunately, R6: Vegas is just another badly coded port from the xbox, so it runs shit regardless of your system.

COD 4, possibly with coop, i cant say either way for sure though.

GRAW 2 is a great game, but its drawbacks is that there is a lack of more frequent enemy engagements, IE Firefights.

THe Co-Op on it is well made, and it was optimized near perfectly and runs great on mid range systems.

anyway, R6 Vegas, and GRAW 2 are well worth it.

Left 4 Dead looks like it should be very good, even to an FPS fan such as myself.