11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 10-07-2007, 05:29 AM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
Exclamation F.E.A.R. : Project Origin
Sequel! w00t!

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25251.html

Old 10-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Enthusiast

Thrashermad is a jewel in the community Thrashermad is a jewel in the community
Looks good to me.

I liked the first so I'm most likely going to get it. Love how you can make cover for yourself now too.

Old 10-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Looking good.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 10-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I'm looking forward to getting it. I thought the first single player was great and I heard multi was also great (though, I never tried it).
Old 10-07-2007, 06:12 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Saw the video yesterday morning and wasn't impressed. It literally looks like FEAR with new weapons and plotline advancement. At least it's not Halo bad in terms of single-player and story.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-07-2007, 09:26 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
It literally looks like FEAR with new weapons and plotline advancement.
Uh, yeah, that's usually what they do with sequels... that's kinda why they call them sequels in the first place you know.

Would it surprise you to know that Half-Life 2 looks a whole lot like Half-Life but with new weapons and... you get the idea.
'till you run out of cake.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Uh, yeah, that's usually what they do with sequels... that's kinda why they call them sequels in the first place you know.

Would it surprise you to know that Half-Life 2 looks a whole lot like Half-Life but with new weapons and... you get the idea.
HL2 was a major improvement in the graphics department. . .

I'm talking about how this sequel looks and feels more like an expansion of the first game. No new environments, just same old facility and boring 'bullet-time' effects shooting the same badguys. Doesn't help that the player sucks so bad he needs slow-mo to throw a grenade, I mean come on.

EDIT: Lol, guess I should actually watch the full video linked. Here's where that footage really came from. It's 17 minutes long and the only entertaining bits are where the player freaks out over ingame 'scares'.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd