11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Enthusiast

Salohcin is a jewel in the community Salohcin is a jewel in the community
Quake was also my first FPS, now I play UT2004 Ballistic weapons www.runestorm.com it is major fun, I love splattering player on the wall with a explosive weapon.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Trends I like: vehicles, co-op (love, love, love co-op)

Realistic v. unrealistic: For me, I don't like either extreme. I like my games to fall somewhere in the middle.

One thing I've grown to dislike is squad-based FPS. SW: Republic Commandos seems to be my cut-off point. I really enjoyed squad games before that game (including Republic Commandos). After that game, I became less and less a fan, culminating in my displeasure with the brothers in arms series.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:54 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm very interested to see how Hellgate: London is going to play out; specifically the Hunter-Marksman class. If that sucks, there's always Project Offset on the horizon for some new trends.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd