11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 09-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
downloaded the demo last night and played it this morning before work....I was about 1 hour late to work....this game is amazingly fun and well done! I will pre-order it right away, anyone else playing the demo?

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 09-12-2007, 11:34 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
I don't even have to play a demo to know this game is uberlisush and a pwnderizding force to be reckoned with.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:21 AM

lolligagger has set foot on a distinguished road
I downloaded the original beta, played it for a little bit. My clan is recruiting because we are going to start up an ETQW clan. Any mature gamers interested, please check out the links I have in my signature file. SilverSpray gaming guild has been around since 1998 and we are a mature group of gamers looking for other gamers who want to play competively with family, fun, and class as our mottos.

Thanks, and I look forward to growing with this new community here.

Join SilverSpray :: Email Lolli
Old 09-16-2007, 02:57 AM

Swendle is an unknown quantity at this point
i also downloaded the demo and i noticed they did even more tweaking since beta 2. All in the right direction i might add. Its so much fun i play for about 2 hours straight everyday after work!! And Lolligagger id be interested in joining up, im pretty good but not the best since i still have a 1950xtx in my PC :/, ill be getting a 8800gtx or a 2900xt in a month. For anyone else that has the demo hit me up with a friend invite, my tag is Apex.