11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-13-2007, 04:46 AM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
Eury, thanks for sharing the answer.

Okay, I'm glad Rox explained it to you...now would you mind explaining it to me?

what does "balanced 0-9 reputation" mean?

me try to think it, but head go owie. much thankies
That's all the information I got. Sorry!
Old 09-13-2007, 04:52 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
I didn't want to seem stupid - but I don't get it either. Thanks for asking Delmar!
No problem...seeming stupid is a specialty of mine

I've been thinking about this off and on all night.

Hhmm...I know there is some strange calculation to determine how many points you get for each post respect (it depends on the most respect you've ever gotten or something like that). Maybe green means you don't get any points for the post respect?!?!
Old 09-13-2007, 05:02 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
That's all the information I got. Sorry!
I really appreciate you taking the time to post a support ticket and posting the response to try to get an answer to this

I'm putting it in the "unexplained phenomenon" category...with my other unanswered question: why, when and how you get multiple diamonds on the right side of your posts
Old 09-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Village Idiot

Grarghsies is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Grarghsies Send a message via MSN to Grarghsies
I like the system, but I hate it when people you're disagreeing with give negative reputation just because of your differing views.

I point to the 2 negative reputation points I received from the Darkfall thread. "*yawn*" great comments folks. >_>

Old 09-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarghsies View Post
I like the system, but I hate it when people you're disagreeing with give negative reputation just because of your differing views.

I point to the 2 negative reputation points I received from the Darkfall thread. "*yawn*" great comments folks. >_>

Well, if it's such a case, there should be a limit to what is counted as a positive or negative response.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 09-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grarghsies View Post
I agree with this statement, so I voted it up.

Seriously, I agree, but this is just one of those limitations of any automated rating system. So it goes. I take ratings, post count, and fame with a lot of salt.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --