11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 09-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
What Are Green Diamonds On Post Respect?
I received post respect from someone. I know they come with a blue diamond icon if its a positive vote or an orange icon for a negative vote. This one came with a green diamond.

What does that mean?

thanks in advance
Old 09-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
its super blue?!?!?

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 09-11-2007, 07:03 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I think green means neutral, but I'm not sure.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:54 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
All mine (that I can see) have blue diamonds. As for neutral, you can't vote neutral. You either approve or disapprove. Not sure what green ones mean. Probably need to hear from one of the GC staff on that.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:01 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Where do you go to see your post ratings? I used to be able to see mine, but the User CP changed and I haven't seen them since. I'm pretty sure they're neutral, I know you can't pick neutral, so I'm not sure how it works, but I don't think you gain or lose points for them.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:23 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
What I do is click on the Mail link at the top of the page. Then click the User Control Panel on that page. Essentially, I go back one breadcrumb (from GuildCafe > User Control Panel > Private Messages to GuildCafe > User Control Panel). My latest post reputation is shown there, last 5 apparently.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
You can see them here: http://www.guildcafe.com/usercp.php?

You can get there by going to your Private Messages, then at the top of that page, clicking the "User Control Panel" link.

I got a green diamond once and couldn't figure out for sure what it meant either. I figured it was a "warning shot"--someone disapproved of a post, but because it was only one person, the system didn't take away any of my precious precious xpeez. Or something.

ETA: OOH, sniped by Mrs. Steele. i r slo
Last edited by Eurydice : 09-11-2007 at 08:41 PM. Reason: i sux
Old 09-11-2007, 10:02 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
Where do you go to see your post ratings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Steele View Post
What I do is click on the Mail link at the top of the page. Then click the User Control Panel on that page. Essentially, I go back one breadcrumb (from GuildCafe > User Control Panel > Private Messages to GuildCafe > User Control Panel). My latest post reputation is shown there, last 5 apparently.
That's what I do as well. Not the most convenient procedure, but I'm sure its on the list of things to fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
I figured it was a "warning shot"--someone disapproved of a post, but because it was only one person, the system didn't take away any of my precious precious xpeez. Or something.
I don't think so for two reasons:

1. I only received negative post respect once from one person (for picking ninjas over pirates - /me coughs and glances quickly at Eury ) and I definitely lost points for it

2. The post was a thank you for giving some advice that someone found helpful, so it doesn't seem to fit the mold for a "warning shot" /me shrugs

I was thinking maybe it means that the respect came from someone who is famous(?) I have no clue
Old 09-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
Quote:
1. I only received negative post respect once from one person (for picking ninjas over pirates - /me coughs and glances quickly at Eury )
Wait, I don't think I'd actually give someone a negative rating for choosing ninjas...maybe I'd stick needles into a wax doll of the person, but negative rating for a sub-par opinion seems a little harsh!
Last edited by Eurydice : 09-11-2007 at 10:39 PM. Reason: I've had too much coffee, okay? But I can handle it.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:56 PM
Famous Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurydice View Post
Wait, I don't think I'd actually give someone a negative rating for choosing ninjas...maybe I'd stick needles into a wax doll of the person, but negative rating for a sub-par opinion seems a little harsh!
No worries, I was only teasing you because your post made me think of it, you are a pirate fan and I haven't posted anything in response to you for quite awhile