11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 08-29-2007, 07:57 PM

oriflamme has much to be proud of
Voting Buttons Guild Forum page?
I noticed that this functionality seems to be absent from our guild forum page, is this something that will be added in the future? Or am I overlooking this somewhere? It would be useful for my guild in particular as we try to have a consensus when adding new members.

Thanks for your time!
Old 08-29-2007, 11:09 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Are you looking for a general recruiting/member-approval function or something that's more of a general 'vote on this issue' type feature? If the former, that's something we're currently developing. If the other, it's certainly a good suggestion although it isn't yet part of our roadmap...What ways would you use it beside recruiting?

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 08-30-2007, 12:37 AM

oriflamme has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
Are you looking for a general recruiting/member-approval function or something that's more of a general 'vote on this issue' type feature? If the former, that's something we're currently developing. If the other, it's certainly a good suggestion although it isn't yet part of our roadmap...What ways would you use it beside recruiting?
I'm looking to be able to put a submitted application to a vote of the membership.

Similarly, I would like to be able to have our membership vote on things like our tabard design. I'm sure other things will come up in the future...
Old 09-09-2007, 02:09 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Last I knew Roxi had added this to her almighty list of "things-to-do."

Our guild takes an active roll in officer promotions, and our ideal choice was to post a poll to vote on each time we desired their input.

I've also had a couple of occasions where I'd like to post some "hodge podge" type thing with a poll, just to see how our guild members feel about one thing or another, but obviously I've been unable to do that.