11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 09-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Famous Member

Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence
Need Some help
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you know how to implement a count down timer? You see I want to put a countdown timer for the release date of Age of Conan on our website but most of them are java script and I don't have the first clue about java. Can anyone show me what to do?

Visit our Guild at http://fate.guildcafe.com
Old 09-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Twenty seconds on Google gave this:

http://www.askdavetaylor.com/how_do_..._web_page.html

Obviously, you'll need to create some kind of code to get anything to happen. And while I didn't read it too closely, it looks like the explanation is simple enough that you should be able to figure it out from there with no previous knowledge of JavaScript.

(JavaScript is completely different from Java, by the way.)
'till you run out of cake.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Famous Member

Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence
thanks for the link it at least helped me get started. But my biggest problem is making it work on guild cafe. I think thats where i need the most help is how to incorperate this kind of stuff into the pages that guild cafe gives me to use. I don't think its just simple html if it was I could simply copy and paste the code and change the basic information to make it work for me. But its not so there lies my issue.

Visit our Guild at http://fate.guildcafe.com
Old 09-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Opinionated Gamer

Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Bishop is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I don't have a guild page on GuildCafe, so I can't say for sure. But my guess -- from what you're saying -- would be that you cannot employ basic html, which means that you cannot employ JavaScript, and thus there is no way for you to do what you wish.
'till you run out of cake.