11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-31-2007, 02:40 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Didn't see this post till today But I can't wait to read the article.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:03 AM

watha2020 has much to be proud of
All set, everybody!
Thanks much for your replies!
Old 08-31-2007, 08:46 PM
Legendary Gamer

Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community Hades-LotD is a paragon of the community
Why did you join?

I thought it was a good site for player guilds to come together to create a community. Too many of the gaming sites out there right now are fan sites, and due to that they limit discussions about a great many things.

What do you like or dislike about the service?

I like the Friends system, blogs, news, and the forums. Right now there is nothing I really dislike about Guildcafe.

Have you made new friends or encountered new games to play?

I've made a few new friends I didn't already have, but mostly I brought a lot of friends over here with me.

Why socialize here instead of inside the game itself?

We need places to socialize and exchange ideas that are outside of the game. You can't have complex and lasting discussions inside a game using their chat text interface that linger after you log out. And you don't always have time to talk to other guilds while you are gaming. So this site provides us the tools to talk, exchange ideas, and meet new guilds that we might want to work with down the road.
Motto: Killing With Style