11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-28-2007, 01:49 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Buch Dich, by Ramstein (obviously, who doesn't listen to him).

Fits my bounty hunter perspective quite well.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:50 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
^
I'm a jewel...
Old 08-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Enthusiast

RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence RedQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to RedQ
Hmmm I can't make my mind up on this one
Last edited by RedQ : 08-28-2007 at 02:30 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:10 PM
Enthusiast

Muffbeard has set foot on a distinguished road
Mahna Mahna by the muppets
Old 08-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Just one tune? No way! I need incidental music for various occasions! Talk show style theme music for general entrances, low grungy music for when I'm on a mission, techno-orchestral movie-style action music for those action packed moments, etc.

Oh, and the Pixies. A lot of Pixies.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
I'm still working on my list of specific songs, but a couple come to mind:

Daja's theme song is either "Darling Nikki" by Prince (as suggested by her IG husband) or "Pussy Liquor" by Rob Zombie. She is the type that would seduce you and slit your throat when you started to enjoy it too much.

For Daja's IG husband,RAYGER, I'd recommend "Reign in Blood" by Slayer. Great lyrics for PvP.

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja
Old 08-29-2007, 05:57 PM

Thornblossom has much to be proud of
Another Girl, Another Planet (the Blink 182 version).

It is perfect for a goat-girl whose spaceship crashed.