11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Reality Escapist

LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to LaiAhnaCharro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufton13 View Post
Ya I had a guild and just moved it here so around 40 sign ups kinda moved me up

40 people? How is it you only have 4 respects then? How does 40 people give you over 13k? I hope Rox takes a look at this.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:58 PM
The Bored One

Laufton13 is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lai'Ahna Charro View Post
40 people? How is it you only have 4 respects then? How does 40 people give you over 13k? I hope Rox takes a look at this.
Okay why am I being interrogated? I don't know how I got 13k from 40 people but I definitely didn't hack I have enough problems just using a computer, and if she does check it out she will see that now please get off my case I'm just trying to run a guild

Old 08-28-2007, 01:05 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufton13 View Post
Okay why am I being interrogated? I don't know how I got 13k from 40 people but I definitely didn't hack I have enough problems just using a computer, and if she does check it out she will see that now please get off my case I'm just trying to run a guild
Whoa there. I'm pretty sure those are just friendly rhetorical questions, directed at the world at large. Right, Lai'Ahna? Well, definitely friendly, if not necessarily rhetorical...

Anyway, no worries, everybody knows GuildCafe is essentially unhackable. I hear it's protected by very powerful voodoo.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-28-2007, 01:10 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Pssh, not now! I need to go play Motorstorm (It's freaking awesome btw, plays as good as the old Wipeout, if not better).
Sacrilege!

(Really, it's that good? Better music than Wipeout XL? Better courses than Wipeout 3?)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-28-2007, 01:49 AM
The Bored One

Laufton13 is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Whoa there. I'm pretty sure those are just friendly rhetorical questions, directed at the world at large. Right, Lai'Ahna? Well, definitely friendly, if not necessarily rhetorical...

Anyway, no worries, everybody knows GuildCafe is essentially unhackable. I hear it's protected by very powerful voodoo.
Ah okay sorry if I read her post wrong I thought she was accusing me of being a hacker

Old 08-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
Sacrilege!

(Really, it's that good? Better music than Wipeout XL? Better courses than Wipeout 3?)
Well, the music is somewhat repetitive, atleast if you switch courses alot. But yes, I would say it really is THAT good.

There's 7 categories of vehicles (Bikes, ATVs, Rally cars, Racing Trucks, Buggies, Mud Pluggers and Big Rigs. They all handle differently and react different to different terrains to) so far something like 3 vehicles per category although I haven't gotten that far yet and three different color themes for each vehicle.
The tracks are freaking amazing with jumps, multiple paths to choose from,
shortcuts, and when it gets tight crashing into other vehicles is awesomely fun. They're all high speed even with the heavier vehicles. The only thing that I can complain about regarding the courses is that they're all set in an area called Monument Valley, wich is basicly a desert. There's however a few maps up on the mesas and some maps are in muddy valleys so there's still alot of variety.

Perhaps you can download new maps in different regions (Haven't plugged it into teh intrawebs yet, so I haven't even played online MP yet.) or perhaps they'll have a different setting in MotorStorm 2, I don't know.