11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-21-2007, 02:11 AM

jonjonz has much to be proud of
Question Thumbnails on Homepage?
Is there any way to manage the thumbnail strip on your homepage? I can add pictures, but how do I remove them?
Old 08-21-2007, 04:59 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
From a prior thread on the same issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selah View Post
You can delete any images you've uploaded by going to the Pictures section at the top of each page. Then choose My Photos and click on the image. Choose the Edit Photo option below the image and there will be a checkbox to delete the image.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:00 AM
Enthusiast

Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence Taemojitsu is bathed in a white light of excellence
other than that, tho, you can't.. =p if you wanted them displayed in a certain order, well, you'd have to delete everything and manually reupload them in reverse order from how you wanted them displayed. And everything you upload goes on your profile there, not just a subset.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:18 AM

jonjonz has much to be proud of
Thanks, Delmar, I will check that out. :-)
Old 08-25-2007, 03:35 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
no prob