11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 08-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Question Is it possible to change the Guild name
I never realize that the banner of the guild name is too long (I plan to shorten it)... and I cannot find the correct info after searching, so if the answer is there, a link would be sufficient.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:19 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Sirov View Post
I never realize that the banner of the guild name is too long (I plan to shorten it)... and I cannot find the correct info after searching, so if the answer is there, a link would be sufficient.
Yes it is possible. Please make the request on the helpdesk by asking a question there. We'll go into the database and change the name. Please supply the old name for the guild as well as the new name when you write up your ticket.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Hopefully the adjustments would be as quick