11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 08-10-2007, 07:20 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Guild Sites?
I made a guild page here at GuildCafe, and I have no confusion, but I don't like the customization options. At this point in time, I plan to make a guild page here, and on a website elsewhere. What is a recomended site to put a page on? (Besides Guildportal, hate the place).
Old 08-10-2007, 09:44 AM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
How about making suggestions as to what GuildCafe could do to make customization more to your liking?
Old 08-10-2007, 05:57 PM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Steele View Post
How about making suggestions as to what GuildCafe could do to make customization more to your liking?
I just want access to more customizable backrounds and such.
Old 08-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
There have been rumors (er, is it a rumor if an admin posts it here at guildcafe?) that a future update to the guild pages will allow custom CSS. That should cover just about every of my wildest dreams.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Last edited by tekhedd : 08-10-2007 at 08:56 PM. Reason: question mark!