11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-23-2007, 04:25 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Adjusting Type
This has probably been asked before, but how do you change and keep a font and color for when you leave replies?
Old 08-04-2007, 07:23 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Can anyone help? Not even Goddess Wills?
Old 08-04-2007, 01:06 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos@738 View Post
This has probably been asked before, but how do you change and keep a font and color for when you leave replies?
There is no setting to permanently change the font and color of your replies. You must use the advanced editor (as opposed to quick reply). I suppose you could memorize the vB codes if you are a fast typist.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:01 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arelos@738 View Post
Can anyone help? Not even Goddess Wills?
rofl. That *points at Roxi's post* was why I didn't answer. Actually, I was secretly hoping that this was an account option that I had missed, because I really prefer posting like this, but half the time I forget, and I prefer to be consistent with my posts.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:18 PM

Sovest has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Sovest Send a message via Skype™ to Sovest
bring back the pink goddess! put a post-it note right in the middle of your screen saying "Type in pink!!!"
Old 08-04-2007, 06:00 PM
More Famous Than Human

Heh, thanks anyways.