11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Ask a Hardware Guru

View Poll Results: Wut System is ur favorite?
Nintendo, Wii 8 32.00%
Sony, PlayStation 3 5 20.00%
Microsoft, Xbox 360 6 24.00%
Microsoft, Xbox 360 Elite 5 20.00%
Thay all SUCK! 5 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2007, 04:32 AM
Enthusiast

Muffbeard has set foot on a distinguished road
360 has hotter hardware failures...does that count?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:42 AM
Enthusiast

Strife has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Strife
lol yeah is sure does
Old 08-03-2007, 05:04 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
Wii is a trend that will blow over once the "Swing it like a retard." crap is no longer fun.
I was horribly offended by this. For about two seconds. And then I almost burst a blood vessel laughing. The Wii controller really fun and cool--for about two seconds. All games must use the tilt sensor or else!

Compare Wii and the DS, both of which use "revolutionary" input methods:

1) The DS has a touch screen and wireless. This makes it easy to navigate complex screens and easier to connect to the internet. (Oooh, it's wireless!)

2) The Wii has motion sensing and wireless. This makes navigation awkward, and it's harder to connect to the internet. (Where do I plug in?)

And enough of their core franchise already! Mario Golf! Cooking Mario! World of Marcraft! Grand Theft Mario! No seriously, enough already. Somebody please rescue the Sonic franchise, OK?

(*whew* I've been wanting to say that to someone for weeks. I should pay you all for therapy.)

And in spite of all I just said, there are fun games for it, including some of those Nintendo franchise games I claim to hate. Like the DS, as the game developers get over that whole "unique" thing and start making games, the "unique" controller setup does have possibilities. Now if only they'd figure out that there's this new thing called "wide format" TV...

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-03-2007, 05:06 AM
Enthusiast

Strife has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Strife
That was alot of words... but i do agrree the wii remots r fun