11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-28-2007, 01:49 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Piper View Post
Ahh, cool. I hardly ever visit the gallery unless it's to manage my own album. Would be handy for me if it was added to the pop-up window we get when we access it off a profile or from the Recent Uploads.
Yes, I agree. I'll add this as a feature request.
Old 07-28-2007, 07:52 AM
Famous Member

Crystalia is a jewel in the community Crystalia is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Crystalia Send a message via MSN to Crystalia Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
There is a report a photo link under every picture in the gallery. Using this feature promptly brings it to the attention of the GuildCafe staff. The same for posts in our forums and comments on pictures.
I never noticed, I'll use it next time I ever come across something of the kind.